- Jacqui Hayes, Limerick Archives
- Matthew Potter, Limerick Archives
- Brian Hodkinson, Limerick Museum
- Sharon Slater, Limerick Archives
- Eileen McCaffery, lace maker
- Frances Nevin, researcher at Crafts Council/Heritage Council
- Suzanna Melinn, Interaction Designer
- Gabriela Avram, Interaction Design Centre, University of Limerick
- Giordana Giache, LSAD
To contact us:
Please note that Limerick Museum is interested in acquiring Limerick lace for its collection. If you have a piece which you wish to donate then please get in touch with the museum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 061-417826. All such donations will be catalogued and put online in our online catalogue.
If you are unsure of what type of lace you have, then we are happy to try to identify it for you.